atom feed26 messages in org.blender.bf-committersRe: [Bf-committers] Current state of ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Daniel StokesApr 21, 2016 3:07 pm
Paweł ŁyczkowskiApr 21, 2016 3:28 pm
Daniel StokesApr 21, 2016 4:49 pm
Jacob MerrillApr 21, 2016 8:40 pm
Ton RoosendaalApr 22, 2016 1:50 am
Fabien DevauxApr 22, 2016 3:00 am
Doeke WartenaApr 22, 2016 4:08 am
Owen Hogarth IIApr 22, 2016 4:49 am
Rain GloomApr 22, 2016 5:34 am
Duaret Ramos SapoApr 22, 2016 5:37 am
homacApr 22, 2016 1:39 pm
KnappApr 22, 2016 3:08 pm
Fabien DevauxApr 23, 2016 3:16 am
hewi jupamaApr 28, 2016 4:59 am
Ton RoosendaalApr 28, 2016 5:13 am
Ton RoosendaalApr 28, 2016 5:17 am
blubee blubeemeApr 28, 2016 5:19 am
Doeke WartenaApr 28, 2016 6:38 am
IchthyostegaApr 28, 2016 9:04 am
TARDIS MakerApr 28, 2016 9:11 am
José RicarteApr 28, 2016 10:13 am
Harley AchesonApr 28, 2016 10:41 am
Dahlia TrimbleApr 28, 2016 11:38 am
IchthyostegaApr 28, 2016 5:55 pm
IchthyostegaApr 28, 2016 5:58 pm
KnappMay 6, 2016 7:49 am
Subject:Re: [Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience
From:Fabien Devaux (fde@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 23, 2016 3:16:09 am
List:org.blender.bf-committers

I totally agree with Homac on the support & training. It would ease adoption in private companies & so, this is a kind of safety belt/guarantee. I was used to do training on software in my company, you can easily group ~10 ppl and charge them a good amount each... the revenue/investment ratio is very good.