atom feed26 messages in org.blender.bf-committersRe: [Bf-committers] Current state of ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Daniel StokesApr 21, 2016 3:07 pm
Paweł ŁyczkowskiApr 21, 2016 3:28 pm
Daniel StokesApr 21, 2016 4:49 pm
Jacob MerrillApr 21, 2016 8:40 pm
Ton RoosendaalApr 22, 2016 1:50 am
Fabien DevauxApr 22, 2016 3:00 am
Doeke WartenaApr 22, 2016 4:08 am
Owen Hogarth IIApr 22, 2016 4:49 am
Rain GloomApr 22, 2016 5:34 am
Duaret Ramos SapoApr 22, 2016 5:37 am
homacApr 22, 2016 1:39 pm
KnappApr 22, 2016 3:08 pm
Fabien DevauxApr 23, 2016 3:16 am
hewi jupamaApr 28, 2016 4:59 am
Ton RoosendaalApr 28, 2016 5:13 am
Ton RoosendaalApr 28, 2016 5:17 am
blubee blubeemeApr 28, 2016 5:19 am
Doeke WartenaApr 28, 2016 6:38 am
IchthyostegaApr 28, 2016 9:04 am
TARDIS MakerApr 28, 2016 9:11 am
José RicarteApr 28, 2016 10:13 am
Harley AchesonApr 28, 2016 10:41 am
Dahlia TrimbleApr 28, 2016 11:38 am
IchthyostegaApr 28, 2016 5:55 pm
IchthyostegaApr 28, 2016 5:58 pm
KnappMay 6, 2016 7:49 am
Subject:Re: [Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience
From:Ichthyostega (pr@ichthyostega.de)
Date:Apr 28, 2016 5:55:33 pm
List:org.blender.bf-committers

On 28.04.2016 20:38, Dahlia Trimble wrote:

Having spent much time learning and using both Blender and 3ds Max, I much prefer the Blender way of doing things. It just feels much more efficient, helps me model faster, and seems to make more sense relating to the task at hand.

there is probably much consensus here, that we do consider things broken just because some (maybe even the majority) of other similar 3D applications does them differently.

So lets ask the question differently: Let's assume we are all into blender, basically agree with the approach taken. Let's assume one works regularly, or from time to time with Blender.

What are the things that still get into one's way? What are the things that are not inherently consistent? What are the things that are hard to remember after a break of some months?